Specialist & Hospital Care

If a GP or another member of our health care team believes you need hospital treatment or specialist care elsewhere, they will ask you where you would like to go. If you prefer to have some time to think before deciding where to have treatment, you will be offered the option of calling the medical secretary who will arrange your referral.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website